Imagine finishing every commute feeling relaxed, refreshed, and on top of your day.
Monthly Pass Benefits
Unlimited free rides on weekends on any route we serve. Don't just ride in Teslas to get to work! Use your unlimited pass to visit your out-of-town friends, parents, grandparents or just for the heck of it.
- Can I really travel unlimited? Yes. Book and ride on as many Tesloop you want during the time period you purchased for.
- Does the 4-pack expire? Yes. Your 4-pack will expire in 6-months from the date of purchase. However, you can still book seats on trips that will occur after the expiration date.
- Are passes and packs available on any route? There are specific restriction per pack so make sure to read the short description of the pack or pass.
- Do month passes cover large luggage? Pass holders are still subject to the same luggage limits and policy found on our FAQs. click here.
- Can my friends and family members use my month pass? Unfortunately no. Your Tesloop commuter pass is good for 1 seat each way and is attached to your name. Tesloopers will be asked to provide ID by their Pilot.
- Will I be charged every month? Nope! Purchase your pass when you need it. You'll need to purchase a new pass for each time period you'd like to travel in.
- Does buying a pack or pass guarantee me a seat? No. Tesloops are still subject to availability. We suggest checking what trips you would like to book and then purchase a pass or pack.
- What if I want to cancel my pass? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know you'd like to cancel. A refund, divided by the number of rides already taken or the amount of time passed since purchased, will be issued within 3-10 business days. Any future bookings associated with your pass will also be cancelled.